Cadzow Training Manager
Cadzow Training Manager is a software package designed for training organisations and corporations to administer their training (courses, presentations, videos, training via the internet, CD training etc.). It tracks who, what, when and where training was or will be conducted; produces letters to attendees and trainers (confirmation, cancellation, certificate); and has extensive reporting and look up features.
The main benefit of computerising training administration is the speed and ease in which you can access training information and print reports.
It also excels at producing accompanying course documentation. Once you have entered all the relevant course details, you can quickly produce: course roll calls, course summaries, name tags, confirmation letters, cancellation letters, certificates etc.
The main benefit of computerising training administration is the speed and ease you can access training information and print reports.
With a manual paper system, you can track many details but it is time consuming to look at that information from different angles, whereas a computerised system such as Cadzow excels at this. Some examples are:
- “Show me all courses that Joseph taught this year in South Australia and list the attendees”.
- “Show me all videos on Risk Management shown in the past 45 days”.
- “Show me all the courses that Joanne has been booked into and whether she attended them” (this type of report is useful for both the employee and management).
- “Show me all courses planned until Christmas and list the allocated attendees”.
- “Show me the past 12 months of courses, so that I can plan the next 12 months”.
- “Help me measure the course attendance (or rather non attendance) of courses”.
- “Using the course evaluations, help me measure the outcome of courses” (when integrated with Cadzow Survey Manager)
It also excels at producing accompanying documentation for a course. Once you have entered all the relevant course details, you can quickly produce: course roll calls, course summaries, name tags, confirmation letters, cancellation letters, certificates etc.
Our experience shows that different parts of an organisation ask for different reports. Hence the Cadzow software has a strong Ad Hoc Reporting feature that can usually answer requests from upper management, team leaders, external people, through to the employees.