Adding a new forum message
- Logon to your website using your user credentials. Only users with the necessary permission will be allowed to add new messages.
- Go to one of your forum web pages.
- Choose a forum and find a discussion thread that you want to add the message to.
- Click Add New Message.
- You will be presented with the Add Message page.
- Type in your message and choose Save.
Editing a forum message
You can only edit your OWN messages. Once you do, the system will display after the message details of when it was editied.
- Logon to your website using your user credentials. Only users with the necessary permission will be allowed to edit messages.
- Find the discussion in which your message lives.
- Click Edit Message.
- You will be presented with the Edit Message page.
- Edit your message and choose Save.
Removing a forum message
You can not remove a message. However, if you are the message's author, you can edit it and remove the wording in the message (and possibly replace with an explanation - for example, "Sorry posted message in wrong forum").