iOS — Accessing Files From A Windows Folder
iOS devices (iPhone/iPad) running iOS 13 can access files on Windows servers via the SMB (file-sharing) protocol:
- Open the Files app:
- Navigate to the home page (Browse) and tap the three dots in the corner:
- Select Connect to Server.
- Enter the IP address of the server and click Connect.
- Selected Registered User.
- Enter your username and password and click Next.
You will then be presented with a list of shares on the server. Tap into each share as required.
These files will be available in any app that supports the Files app.