Cadzow Debtors Ledger Package: Cannot Reprint Invoices Dated after 2004
You are attempting to reprint invoices dated after 31/12/2004 using one of the following options:
- Menu Five Option 1 (Reprint Invoices/Credit Notes)
- Menu Five Option 2 (Reprint Invoices/Credit Notes (Showing Cost & Profit))
- Menu Five Option 3 (Reprint Invoices/Credit Notes (By Search String))
- Menu Five Option 4 (Reprint Invoices/Credit Notes (By Order Number))
- Menu Five Option 5 (Reprint Invoices/Credit Notes (By Debtor))
… but no invoices appear.
This occurs because the default date range for those options is “01/01/80” (01/01/1980) to “31/12/04” (31/12/2004) and thus any invoices dated 01/01/05 (01/01/2005) or after are ignored.
There are two remedies:
- When prompted:
To Date...: 31/12/04
Change the date to “31/12/10” (or some other date in the future).
- The program can be manually modified to always prompt for a later date:
- Ensure all users have exited the Cadzow Debtors Ledger Package.
- Open a command-prompt (if using Windows).
COPY \DEB\DREP999.P \DEB\DREP999.P2
and press Enter.
and press Enter.
- Press F3 (Search), enter “311204” and press Enter.
You will be taken to a line which reads:
(Note the line also contains a number of trailing spaces.)
- Position the cursor on the 0 (zero).
- Press Ins (Insert) to enter overtype mode.
- Type “10”.
The 04 should be replaced by 10.
- Press Alt-F (File) and X (Exit). You will be prompted:
The file 'C:\DEB\DREP999.P' has not been saved yet. Save it now?
- Press Y (Yes).
Copyright © 1996-2013 Cadzow & Cadzow Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Question/comment about this page? Please email email@example.com